Enterprises generally own various operational systems and data storage across departments and locations. The integration of their processes and data becomes vital to achieve the goal of "Intelligent Enterprise" and gaining competitive advantage. This course helps you to learn the foundational knowledge and best practices in enterprise application and data integration. You will gain experience in creating strategic business solutions using Web services and integrators to integrate the functionality and data of an organisation's existing applications and future plans.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.