Modern businesses are subject to varying levels of digital disruption and must adjust quickly to new conditions. These disruptive forces are usually based on new technologies that need ICT systems for effective utilization. This course discusses how these modern systems evolved over time and how the digitisation of data has changed science and business through the use of technologies aimed at supporting decision making. The course will look at the ethical implications of the widespread use of these systems and how governance frameworks are used to guide businesses in the ethical use of ICT.
- Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.