This is an introductory course in Indonesian language that equips students with a basic social proficiency. This course builds on the language and (inter)cultural proficiencies gained in IND110 In learning about Indonesian language and culture students also discover much about their own language, and reflect on and compare their own cultural forms and norms, traditions and changes. This course also readies students wanting to visit Indonesia, and will help enhance their experiences whilst they are there.
- IND110 or INT110
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.