This is an introductory course in Indonesian language that equips students with a basic social proficiency. The learning in this course is underpinned with insights into Indonesian life, culture and society that enable students to further developing the abilities gained in IND110. This course also readies students wanting to visit Indonesia, and will help enhance their experiences whilst they are there.
- IND110 or INT110
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.