This course gives priority to active language use in class. Indonesian is the medium of instruction entirely. Interactive tutorials led by students are the main means for students to broaden their communication strategies and language knowledge. New discourse genres, such as the visual media and popular and academic articles are experienced. An individual or group project on an aspect of Indonesian culture is presented in a tutorial and submitted in print, on film or on a website.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.