The United States of America, as the world's only superpower, plays a dominant role in international politics. Its system of government, constitution and democratic model have provided examples for many states including Australia. This course will examine the development of the major political institutions of the United States and consider some important contemporary political issues. It will then examine the role the United States plays in international politics.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.