This capstone course allows you to apply your program learning to a work place placement or an industry related project. The purpose of the course is to foster links between you and practitioners in the field and for you to gain an advanced understanding of the different types of work and agencies that operate in International Relations. All placements and projects will be co-developed with your supervisor and may be in a variety of areas including local politics, national politics, NGOs, lobby groups, the public service, government, and international organisations.
- Any 16 courses
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.