This course aims to further extend your command of the four macroskills in Italian and an understanding of contemporary Italian society and culture. You will be given opportunities to practice your conversation skills on various topics and to develop their competence in reading and writing through the study of an Italian movie and related activities. All instruction will be carried out in Italian.
- INT232 or ITL211
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.