This course is suitable for students continuing from introductory level Japanese or who already have an equivalent background in Japanese. This course allows you to develop you ability to interact across a growing range of face-to-face and online environments, equipping you to more effectively navigate the different formal and informal situations you will encounter. You will also begin applying your emerging skills as an independent language learner to personalise your communicative ability.
- INT121 or JPN111 or Course Coordinator Consent
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.