'About Japan' aims to introduce students to the study of Japan. It is designed for those students with an interest in Japan, including its culture, language and history. The course considers approaches to the study of Japan, historical and political influences, socio-cultural issues and Japan in the international domain. Topics include changing family and societal dynamics, language and culture, Japan's popular culture and its international scope, political institutions, the workplace and education.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.