This course enables you to gain advanced knowledge of the underlying principles and concepts in a specialist area. The course content and learning activities will contribute to your ability to: evaluate information to complete a range of activities; analyse, generate and provide solutions to unpredictable and sometimes complex problems; transfer knowledge, skills and ideas in a variety of contexts and communicate these to others.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.