Introductory Bioscience is designed to provide you, in the health field, with the scientific principles that form the basis of human physiology and anatomy. Science and technology often surround the modern health practitioner. Moreover, major advances in medicine, allied health and human functioning have come about from a greater understanding of the basic sciences. This course will introduce you to foundational concepts and principles in chemistry, biology, and microbiology that are relevant to health-care practice.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.