Machine vision has recently become an integral part of the mechatronics field, enabling robots to interact with their surroundings through image analysis and interpretation. In this hands-on course, you will be introduced to the principles of image processing and machine learning methods. You will gain the knowledge required to implement vision-based algorithms using industry-standard software such as Matlab and Python. The course will cover methods that can be applied to both robotic and industrial applications.
- Enrolled in Program GC004, GD004, MC004, GC006, GD006, MC006, SC404, SC405, SC410 or SC411
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.