We live in a world of change which is driven by innovation and the desire for more efficient and sustainable machines and devices. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to understand the design need, recognise the theory required and to synthesise an integrated solution. Machines comprise of a number of components working together to create a useful and efficient device. The course introduces you to the fundamental theory, applications and interaction of a number of machine components, which will work in an integrated manner to achieve the design requirements of the machine.
- (ENG221 or MEC221) and (ENG227 or MEC227)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.