This course equips participants with advanced theoretical and technical knowledge and skills on processes involved in engineering the functional properties of materials for different applications. An important role for an engineer is to select materials for specific purposes through understanding the connections between processing, properties, and performance. This course is supported by labs and workshops that allow you to apply this knowledge and develop skills for the assessment and selection of engineering materials.
- Enrolled in Program GC003, GD003, MC003, GC006, GD006, MC006 or SC411
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.2:Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.