This course will introduce you to supply chain management, a discipline critical for delivering goods and services to the customer. In an increasingly digitized world, you will learn how companies coordinate the physical, as well informational flows in a networked supply chain. You will explore methods and principles used in manufacturing, retail and services firms that help organisations deliver the right product/service, in the right quantity, in the right condition to the customers. The course offers an overview of relevant theories, concepts and applies the learning to concrete local and global business cases.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.