This course outlines different regulatory processes and ethical practices essential to an understanding of the principles of corporate governance and ethics in the contemporary business environment. It is designed to facilitate analysis of the regulatory influences on the behaviour of corporate executives, information disclosure and board functions/structures and to foster the growth and integration of candidates' knowledge of the ethical influences on the economic, financial, managerial, and environmental aspects of management. This course also critically analyses stakeholder participation in decision-making and the moral obligations of corporate managers.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA711 and MBA714 or EMB761 and EMB764
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.