This course gives you the opportunity to undertake an applied and specialised project of interest to you as future or practicing managers in your workplace. It enables you to consider the complexity of managerial issues and methods in the field of business, to gain first-hand experience at exploring the available literature, gaining insights and devising a process for diagnosing - and altering - a real managerial situation.
- BUS703 and enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered, Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.