Supply chain management is vitally important for retailers and has been noted as the source of success for many retailers, and as an inhibitor of success for e-tailers as they struggle with delivery reliability. In this course you will examine how retailers understand their customers' preferences and respond with appropriate products through effective supply chain management.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.