Supply chain management is vitally important for retailers and has been noted as the source of success for many retailers, and as an inhibitor of success for e-tailers as they struggle with delivery reliability. In this course you will examine how retailers understand their customers' preferences and respond with appropriate products through effective supply chain management.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.