Today competition takes place between supply chains, and no longer at the inter-firm level. Enabled through information technology, supply chain management addresses the integrative approach of managing all activities related to products/services from the point of origin to the point of consumption. You will study basic methods of analysis in planning, organising and controlling supply chain operations, to ensure that the right product/service, in the right quantity, in the right condition, is delivered to the right customer at the right place, at the right time, at the right cost.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 or SC411 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.