This course is designed to ensure you have the working knowledge for problem-solving in non-calculus areas to support topics in science and engineering. You will explore measurement and calculation; vector and matrix methods; geometry and trigonometry; and the algebra and graphing of linear, quadratic, exponential and logarithmic functions to model problems in context. Your skills in the recall, use and communication of the mathematics presented in this course provides the foundation for further studies in mathematics.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.