This course enables you to pursue studies in an advanced mathematical or statistical topic. In consultation with the Course Coordinator and your supervisor, you will prepare (and submit for approval) a completed study plan with detailed descriptions of the assessment activities as negotiated. The course material will support your learning of discipline based knowledge and skills, and give you in-depth knowledge and skills in a particular area of interest. Pre-requisite coursework will be determined from advanced courses as appropriate.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and (MTH202 or MTH104) and MTH212
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.