In this course you will be introduced to differential equations and other mathematical methods which can be used to explore and model situations in the physical, biological and engineering sciences. The course includes derivation, application, solution techniques, and evaluation of mathematical models using first order, second order, and nth order ordinary and partial differential equations that you will be able to apply in a range of contexts.
- MTH202 or MTH104
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.