This course introduces research as a means of underpinning evidence based health practices. You will develop foundational skills in research that will enable you to explore evidence based health care practice. A focus will be on the development of skills in accessing and evaluating information and critical appraisal of research literature.
- Enrolled in Program SC335, SC367, SC373, SC374, SC375, SC376, SC377, SC391, SC393,
- PAR131, HLT205
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.