Leadership is integral to the provision of safe, quality clinical practice. All clinicians have some leadership role, be it formal or informal. To prepare you for your professional role as a Registered nurse (RN) you will develop knowledge in clinical leadership by analysing leadership theories. You will critically appraise your leadership qualities and practices and develop capabilities and competencies to practice, clinical supervision and delegation. These will support professional development of yourself and others.
- NUR117 or NUR141 and enrolled in Program SC391 or SC392
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.