You will consolidate and synthesise your nursing capabilities and competencies in clinical practice sessions, using simulation pedagogies, and on placement. You will work with peers to problem solve clinical scenarios to develop and demonstrate patient centred, evidence based, safe decision making and clinical care, and incorporating leadership and quality assurance principles. You will undertake a 160 hour placement in one or more healthcare settings in which you will be supported and supervised. You will critically self-appraise your practice and will be evaluated by your facilitator.
- (NUR202 or NUR287 and NUR231 and NUR331 and enrolled in Program SC391, SC392 or SC394
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 1
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.