This course advances your knowledge in the principles of nursing practice in the Emergency context. This course covers triage, advanced health assessment and emergency care of the client with acute health alteration, trauma or environmental exposure is explored. You will be required to demonstrate competency in the clinical environment and will be expected to have access to workplace based clinical experience. Essential to emergency care and included in this course are advanced communication skills, and clinical problem solving skills.
- Enrolled in Program SC741, SC540, SC742, SC423 or SC420
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Not currently offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.