Building on the course responding in the Emergency Context, this course aims to increase your knowledge in the principles required for the coordination of care of multiple clients in the emergency context as well as the management of multiple casualty situations. Communication and advocacy in relation to such coordination is emphasised. You will be required to demonstrate advanced procedural skills relevant to the care of critically ill patients and will be expected to have access to workplace based clinical experience. Essential to emergency care and included in this course are advanced communication skills and clinical problem solving skills.
- Enrolled in Program SC741 or SC742
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.