In this course you will have the opportunity to investigate a significant practice issue through undertaking a research project. This may involve primary research or a systematic review. You will work with an academic supervisor and design and execute your research project. You will report a synthesis of the findings in the form of a 15,000 to 20,000 word dissertation or a journal article for publication together with an explanatory summary.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and enrolled in Program SC742, SC420 or SC423
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.