This course will introduce you to the Dietetic profession and your own program of study. You will learn and develop the key knowledge, attributes and skills required for dietetic practice such as professionalism, communication and using an evidence-based approach and how these apply in a range of practice environments. You will also be introduced to topics such as interprofessional collaboration, scope of practice, ethics in health care, Dietitians Australia, and cultural awareness.
- Enrolled in Program SC302 or SC406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.