This course will introduce you to the Dietetic profession. Dietetic practice includes studying the science of food and nutrition, and learning about nutrition and diet for good health, to prevent and treat illness and disease or assist with special needs. Dietitians help people understand the relationship between food and health and make suitable dietary choices. You will learn and develop the key knowledge, attributes and skills required for dietetic practice such as professionalism and using an evidence-based approach and how these apply in a range of practice environments.
- Enrolled in Program SC302 or SC406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.