In this course you will be learn about the practice of Public Health Nutrition (PHN). You will apply the values, knowledge and skills needed for work in this field, with a focus on evidence-based practice. This course is based on a socio-ecological approach to practice, evidence informed and integrates values of justice, equity and collaboration.
- Enrolled in Program MC001
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.