Nutrition plays an important role in supporting the health, physique, and performance goals of active individuals. In this course you will learn essential skills for collecting and interpreting dietary intake, body composition, hydration and physical activity data for formulating and evaluating evidenced-based nutritional guidance for healthy active individuals.
- Enrolled in Program MC001
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.