This course is not offered until Semester 2 2025. This Work-Integrated Learning course is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian. Under the supervision of an experienced supervisor, you will demonstrate skills and competencies in nutrition and dietetic workplace settings. You will have an opportunity to apply your dietetic skills creatively to develop a business or product proposal.
- NUT603 and enrolled in Program MC001
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.