This course will establish high level skills in working with children and adolescents to enhance occupational performance. It will explore the occupational development of the child and young person within the context of the home, school and wider community. You will understand and develop initial competencies in various intervention approaches relevant to working with children and adolescents with developmental, physical and mental health issues. You will also critically analyse conceptual models, theory and practice skills relating to the child and young person.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC222 and OCC232 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.