This course will consolidate and extend your knowledge and skills in working with adults to enhance occupational performance. It will explore the occupations of adults within the context of the home, the workplace and the wider community and builds on both your neuroscience and occupational science knowledge. You will develop initial competencies in choosing and applying various occupational therapy interventions relevant to working with adults with occupational performance issues.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC222 and OCC232 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.