As an occupational therapist, you will be required to consider health and well-being holistically and take into account how mental health contributes to occupational engagement. Drawing on occupational science and occupational therapy theories, you will demonstrate an understanding of how mental health can positively and negatively impact occupational performance. This course will provide you with opportunities to research and apply basic intervention strategies that enhance mental health. You will develop an awareness of the impact of mental health on health and well-being for individuals and communities.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC222 and OCC232 and enrolled in Program SC440, AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 5-2: Allied Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.