As an occupational therapist, it is important to view health holistically to understand how mental health contributes to our overall health and well-being. Through the course, you will learn about the impact of mental health conditions, occupation-based mental health approaches, and important legislation guiding practice in public and private healthcare settings. Drawing on a range of theories, you will have the opportunity to research and apply culturally responsive strategies to develop your capacity to enhance occupational performance for people experiencing mental health concerns.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC222 and OCC232 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A:Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.