This course provides supervised practice education in occupational therapy subsequent to that undertaken in OCC322. You will attend a 10 week placement (full-time or part-time equivalent) in an area of occupational therapy practice. The course allows you to integrate knowledge, skills and professional behaviour developed in previous courses, and apply them within a professional practice setting, to prepare you for new graduate practice.
- OCC322 and (OCC442 or OCC452) and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.