Occupational therapists work distinctly from other professional groups due to their style of professional and therapeutic reasoning. The course has been designed to specifically develop research and evaluation competencies relevant to occupational therapy research, professional knowledge, reflection and skills. By engaging in problem-based and case-based learning activities, you will have the opportunity to apply therapeutic reasoning skills in ways that will enable them to effectively develop occupational therapy intervention plans.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC222 and OCC232 and HLT205 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.