In this course you will learn about occupational therapy reasoning and the role that research and evaluation contribute to reasoning. This course aims to prepare students to apply a range of appropriate health research and evaluation methodologies in professional practice, inclusive of quantitative and qualitative research paradigms. This course provides a foundation for an innovation project in the field of occupational therapy, and commences a pathway for research and further learning relevant to occupational therapy practice-based research.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC222 and OCC232 and HLT205 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A:Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.