This course develops your skills and knowledge to experience and safely and sustainably bushwalk, paddle and mountain bike ride in a range of natural environments. You will develop your ecological literacy and explore different worldviews. Field trips emphasise care for others and the environment through knowledge, safe practices, sound judgement and the ability to learn from experience. These outcomes provide the foundational theories and practices required to later assume leadership roles in outdoor environmental education.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, SC110, SC347, ED112, ED312, ED315 or XU301, UU301 or UU302 or by permission of the course coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.