In this foundation course, you will gain skills and knowledge to experience and participate in environmental studies in various outdoor contexts. You will explore and evaluate different worldviews' relationship with nature, acquire and apply ecological literacy skills and knowledge, develop and reflect on safe and sustainable outdoor living and travelling practices, and research and communicate ways outdoor environmental educators advocate for environmental stewardship. It provides a solid foundation before undertaking leadership roles and responsibilities in outdoor environmental education.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, SC110, SC347, ED112, ED312, ED315 or XU301, UU301 or UU302 or by permission of the course coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.