In this course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to facilitate experiences that can change people’s relationships with marine environments. The course topics will develop your expertise and ability to: plan and conduct fieldwork, analyse and evaluate information and transmit skills and scientific knowledge to others. The 6 days of immersive field expeditions enable you to investigate marine plants, animals and coastal processes on the Sunshine Coast. This course will help you to become proficient in safely managing, organising, and facilitating marine science fieldwork.
- Enrolled in Program ED315, ED312, ED112
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.