In this course, you will work with other students to apply knowledge, skills and experience to design and facilitate two coastal environmental studies programs with novices whilst under supervision. You will use experiential education principles and an understanding of safety and risk management strategies to provide engaging, place - based, educational experiences. You will use critical reflection to identify individual learnings. You'll need to be aware of the physical components and location requirements of the course.
- OES300 and enrolled in Program ED315 or ED312
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.