You will participate in learning experiences to prepare you for an engagement in extended fieldwork developed within the university context or engagement in programs offered by external organisations, including schools or outdoor providers. The fieldwork aims to explore the professional, socio-cultural and environmental features of a particular place in the context of outdoor environmental studies practice. The fieldwork will expand your knowledge, skills, and experience in outdoor environmental studies. The exact nature and location of the fieldwork may vary from year to year, as determined by the course coordinator.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and OES240
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.