This work integrated learning course consolidates previous concepts developed across the paramedic science program. You will be engaged in a community based emergency health setting where you will have supervised opportunities to apply your knowledge and clinical decision making skills to assist in solving complex health problems.
- PAR203 and PAR301 and enrolled in Program SC395
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.