The purpose of the course is to provide you with an engaging, contemporary introduction to current fields of practice in psychology. Each week you will be introduced to a different area or career in psychology and discuss recent developments in each area of practice. You will be exposed to the current trends in psychology, career options, and challenges within these areas. The assessment will include the opportunity for you to further examine and critically evaluate various psychology topic areas covered within the course, and examine your personal attributes in relation to these areas of practice.
- Enrolled in Program AB314, AR302, AR374, AR364, AR405, SC308
- PSY100 or PSY101
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.