This course provides students who are working in applied health care with knowledge and understanding of the core psychological issues that will be important when managing clients in health care settings, particularly in paramedic science and psychology settings. There is a focus on gaining an awareness of psychological processes that relate to self and others and also how to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Enrolled in Program SC395, SC306, AR374, AR403 or AR405
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.