This course introduces students to research methodologies used in psychological research. You will be introduced to a range of experimental, quasi-experimental and naturalistic research methods, including their strengths and weaknesses. Implications for the selection of data analysis techniques will be explored. You will gain an understanding of ethical standards and procedures that apply when conducting research with humans and animals.
- PSY100 and PSY101
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.