In this course, you will examine the structural and functional organisation of the nervous system. You will focus on interrelationships between physiological functioning with special reference to sensory processes, sleep and arousal, motivation and emotion, learning and memory and language. You will be introduced to basic principles of neuroscience that affect thought and action.
- PSY100 and PSY101
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.