Not offered until Semester 1 2024 This course introduces students to research methodologies used in psychological research. You will be introduced to a range of experimental, quasi-experimental and naturalistic research methods, including their strengths and weaknesses. Implications for the selection of data analysis techniques will be explored. You will learn to perform statistical analysis of psychological data including the use of SPSS to conduct these analyses. You will gain an understanding of ethical standards and procedures that apply when conducting research with humans and animals.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.