The USC postgraduate psychology programs are committed to maintaining the primacy of public safety in the delivery of the program within the education and placement environments. This course involves students enrolled in the Master of Psychology (Clinical) program undertaking their second practicum placement, working under supervision in the Psychology Clinic at the University for at least 250 hours. Core components of clinical and professional practice include interns undertaking professional, clinical and administrative duties related to the provision of psychological care of clients of the Psychology Clinic, USC.
- PSY703 and enrolled in Program AR703
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.