The USC postgraduate psychology programs are committed to maintaining the primacy of public safety in the delivery of the program within the education and placement environments. This course involves the first stage of the research project and thesis component of the Master of Psychology (Clinical) degree. Working with a research supervisor, you will complete a literature review, identify suitable research question/s, design a research study, and, if necessary, submit the research proposal to the Human Research Ethics Committee for approval.
- Enrolled in Program AR703
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.