This course examines the principles, processes and mechanisms by which humans and other species acquire information about the world and translate that information into action. You are introduced to the major theories of learning, empirical research that supports for these theories, and applications of learning theory to behaviour change and maintenance. You will learn to conduct research with humans and animals based on established learning principles, with a focus on how these skills can be used within support work.
- Enrolled in Program AR506.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.